Thursday, January 4, 2018

koalifications (neat and tangled release week)

Hi there!

On the last day of this month's Neat and Tangled new reveals, I'm thrilled to show off another set that I illustrated: Koalifications.  It's a 3x4 stamp set perfect for kid class valentines or quick cards of any kind!

I made a set of tags to show off all of the greetings included in the set:

koalifications (neat and tangled release week)

So quick and easy! A little tip: if your black ink is drying up a bit like mine was, use a black pen or marker to color in the koala's nose so that it looks perfect! I love his big nose!

koalifications (neat and tangled release week)


Do you still make little valentine treats for your kids' classrooms? Only Maia is young enough that she still enjoys handing out little treats for all the different holidays. I'm thinking of stamping out a ton of these koalas and letting her color them in - that's the time-consuming part!

koalifications (neat and tangled release week)

This is my favorite sentiment! I could also see leaving the banner flag blank and writing in the recipient's name - that would be so cute!

I hope you like this little guy! Be sure to drop a comment here before you go check out the NT blog this morning - click!

♥.

27 comments:

  1. Elena - this is just dreamy!! Your koalas are adorable and the tags are perfect for Valentine's Day! P.S. I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This koala is just fabulous! I love that there is a coordinating die to.. I think you could even use so many different sentiments in the banner. Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this koalifications stamp set and your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO ADORABLE! I love how you made the dots on his cheeks. I've never done that, but will now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve been waiting to see this set! It is my favorite from January’s release! Your tags are absolutely adorable, just like those sweet koalas you colored perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Koala! Absolutely adorable! Awesome coloring on these sweet tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little bear is darling.
    He's a good size for a gift tag.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww!!! I'm your big fan! Love the cuteness of your stamp creations!!! And also, your tags are super super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little koala is just adorable!! And these tags are so cute; absolutely perfect for little Valentine treats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you kidding me, I love this Koala so much!!! My daughter is in kindergarten so this image would be perfect for her valentine cards. Great idea, she would be thrilled to color them!! Thank you Elena :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The koalas are too cute, what a fun set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These tags are so sweet. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my goodness! What adorable koala tags!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just darling! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I adore these tags. This little guy is beyond gorgeous, such a cute little face & I love the way you've coloured him.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This koala is super cute! Love the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That’s the cutest set of tags ! And the blended background is incredibly smooth !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so cute! I love the soft cool colors for the tags and the heart opening!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These tags are so cute...love that koala!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your illustrations! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute little koala tag! I would love to use this stamp set to make Valentines for all the little ones in my family!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG..I want to reach through the screen and hug this little guy. Total cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute. That koala is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love this little guy! He's definitely going on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love this little guy! He's definitely going on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete