Monday, December 11, 2017

RAWR (Lawn Fawn valentine release)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn's valentine release week continues with a closer look at RAWR, an adorable mini dino-themed set.

I knew most of the girls would use him for valentine's day cards, so I put together a birthday treat box instead:

RAWR (Lawn Fawn valentine release)

I doodled my dino a tummy, and little spots on his back, and then added a party hat and balloons before adhering everything to the front of a Scalloped Treat Box.

RAWR (Lawn Fawn valentine release)

I think it would be adorable to see a whole bunch of these at a little boy's birthday party!

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! this box is so so so cute...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ! That’s the perfect little treat box for Valentine ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete