Friday, July 28, 2017

Lawn Fawn/Marvy collab

Hi there!

We've reached the end of our Lawn Fawn/Marvy collaboration week, and I'm showing off my contribution:

Lawn Fawn/Marvy collab

The folks at Marvy were so generous and sent me a set of Le Plume markers. They are alcohol markers like Copics, and blend beautifully. I used them to color the plane (from Plane and Simple,) the edge of the clouds, and the banner.  I will definitely be reaching for them again!

Lawn Fawn/Marvy collab

The custom sentiment was a labor of love. I saw it on a chalkboard print and wanted to recreate it on my card. The latter part was easy - I used Riley's ABCs to spell out AIRPLANES FLY. No problemo.

For the first half, that I slipped into the banner, I spliced letters and words together from Sewn With Love. What you see here is not my first try, but I thought the sentiment was so sweet and I'm a little stubborn.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment