Sunday, March 20, 2016

strange and wonderful {lawn fawn}

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of Lawn Fawn inspiration. Today, we're showing off my favorite set of the moment, Lovable Legends.


I couldn't decide which creature to put on my card, so I used all of them, and threw in a fairy too. Don't you love the Kraken with his teeny tiny ship? Cracks me right up.

from all of us {lawn fawn}


I masked the Big Foot to be able to stamp the Kraken and Loch Ness Monster in behind.  If you hate masking, you could always pop up the Big Foot by cutting him out or using the matching dies.

I colored the entire scene in bright, happy colors. Perfect for an unbelievable birthday!

There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

and ps, I somehow missed to blog my tags yesterday:

just for you tags {lawn fawn}


You may have seen them on the Lawn Fawn blog yesterday, but in case you missed that too - click!

♥.

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Elena and your tags are adorable! I LOVE making tags for when I make meals/desserts to "send out" to loved ones and I always make a tag to go with it. These are great. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Elena and your tags are adorable! I LOVE making tags for when I make meals/desserts to "send out" to loved ones and I always make a tag to go with it. These are great. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just
    adorable! Love all
    the characters on it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just
    adorable! Love all
    the characters on it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that fun group of party people/animals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tags and the card! Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is really beautiful, but the tags are incredible! I really love your color combo!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love this idea of using many characters!
    the tags are pretty too!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete