Wednesday, October 1, 2014

missing you.

I'm so happy I had time to play with new stamps, just because.  The little critters in Avery Elle's More Stories are so whimsical and cute! They are hand-drawn to perfection by my friend Heather.

missing you


It may seem like a very simple card, but the die-cutting was a little tricky. I stamped the banner, masked in the bunny, and stamped a kite to go along with. And then I die-cut it to look like a single image. I watched the video Pamela made for Mama Elephant and I decided to try it out. I'm hooked. It looks so much cleaner than having the white outlines around every individual image, and so cute to be able to float this image inside a circle aperture.

missing you

I hope you like it!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love the colors and layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card; I love the colors, the simple layout, and the sweet papers!

    ReplyDelete