Tuesday, June 25, 2013

you're one of a kind {CSS instant replay}

It's a crittery kind of day!

you're one of a kind.

For the CSS instant replay of all things critter, I created this googly-eyed card set using the critter collage set.  As soon as I saw this set, I knew I had to have it.  Doesn't it look like that scene in ET, where he's adorably stuffed into the closet full of plush toys?  hee.  it's just hilarious.

you're one of a kind.


I stamped the critter collage and only colored the one lion.  I stamped him again onto a separate piece of cardstock and cut out his head so I could prop it up on foam squares.

you're one of a kind.

I hope you like it!  It makes me smile-slash-makes-me-nervous-with-all-those-staring-eyes.  ha.

More crittery clicks here: Audrey Lori CSS blog

9 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, this is such great fun!!!
    LOVE your card and I think it's soooo funny too.
    Great humour!
    Enjoy your day,
    bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! it does remind me of ET!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! They are all hypnotized by your stampy crafty skills! I love the sentiment that goes with it and of course the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love your photo stage :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love how you spotlighted the one little guy--and added the fun wiggly eyes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one really made me smile. Good job el!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is one stamp! At first I thought you made it by masking with different critter stamps.... It looks fabulous, Elena! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ET scene... love it! So cute with just one colored critter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, at first I thought you masked all those animals individually... you know, 'cause you're so awesome that way. I definitely have to get this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete