Monday, June 24, 2013

a bun in the oven {CSS instant replay}

a bun in the oven.

Happy Monday, and welcome to another week of CSS inspiration!  This week, we'll be doing an "instant replay" of the sets and dies released last week - in case you need a second look at anything new!

a bun in the oven.


I created a "bun in the oven" gift (as an aside: I'm pretty sure that every single time I am invited to a baby shower from here on out, I will be bringing the gift in a paper oven. Also, the rag doll that I made for Maia's birthday is the perfect background prop, no?)

a bun in the oven.

It is just so.very.sweet.  Enamel dots for stove knobs and sequins for burners.

a bun in the oven.

A floral-patterned oven mitt.  I used to have one of those before I burned a hole in it.  big sigh.  that's for another day...

a bun in the oven.

Can you get a peek at what's cooking?  A little gift for the soon-to-be babe:

a bun in the oven.

A rolled up onesie, tucked into a felt cupcake liner, with a little floral embellishment in the middle.

I hope you like what I created today!  See what the rest of the team has baked up for you:





22 comments:

  1. ...aaaaaand you've officially outdone yourself.

    Jaw. Dropped.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am speechless!!! :-O
    That is so...so genuis!!!

    You are something inmpossible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAHHH, this is soooo darn CUTE!
    Very sweet indeed!
    Love it!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little oven is so cute! Wouldn't this be a cute teachers gift for the holidays, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Elena, this is so adorable! I called Sage over to the computer to show her-- we both think this is brilliant and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have the perfect presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too stinkin CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, why didn't I know you when I was still in the having kids phase of my life?! This is adorable, from the perfect little oven to the cupcake inside. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Complete sweetness!!! An amazing baby shower gift complete with darling packaging! I am loving everything you are doing with the fantastic Collection 7!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so incredible! I don't even know what to say!

    You'll be the first person to know when I get pregnant...ya know, just in case you want to send me one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my, absolutely fantastic - love the idea and the workmanship is brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness. This is so sweet, Elena! The die is super-duper cute, and the way you have embellished it is perfect. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elena, this is so adorable, only you, you are so inventive...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous! Love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet. Love the onesie inside. Your baby girl's rag doll is just the perfect size.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful and genius! do you sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO adorable!! Where can I find/buy a template of them? Would love to use them for a baby shower I am planning! :)

    ReplyDelete