Monday, May 20, 2013

you rule! {lawnscaping challenge no. 58}

you rule!

Good monday morning!  It's time for another lawnscaping challenge - and this one was a challenge for me: create a CAS project (that's clean-and-simple, if you stumbled onto my card-making blog from out of nowhere...)


this is what clean and simple looks like for me:

you rule!

I created a focal point out of the chalkboard, added some notebook patterned paper and notebook-edged cardstock in behind, and just a few wood veneer stars to balance things out.

you rule!

Apart from the ruler, the chalkboard is all one-layer.  I just find it looks cleaner that way.  I colored in the frame with copic markers, and masked it to sponge in some green distress inks.  The sentiment was stamped inside the frame more than a few times, and heat embossed.  

I hope you like it and decide to put up your own entry!  You could win a prize from lawn fawn:


Have a great day ♥.



9 comments:

  1. Love this. I thought with you, CAS was Clean and Sweet! This is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the notebook paper die and the little stars you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your repeat sentiment and how you used all the fun elements in this set, Elena! Such a sweet CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Elena! It's so wonderful!
    I'm sure I've told you this before, my friend, but I just love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, you rule! This card is so awesome! I love how the board is not black, love how it's on a slant, and love the addition of the little stars at the bottom. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete