Saturday, April 13, 2013

You're the best {Saturday Creations}

*****If you are looking for my CSS party hop post, please scroll down or click *here*




It's time for another Precious Remembrance post!

you're the best

I'm once again using the "mom & dad" set, but to create something you can give to anyone special.

you're the best
Can you spot the pattern on the hexes?  I stamped myself a sheet of the heart-bursts, in different variations of ink intensity (meaning, I didn't re-ink in between stampingss) and then used some lighter pink to blend the ink a bit so that the pattern would be more subtle.  I then ran the sheet through and die-cut it into hexagons.

you're the best
I did bring in a sunburst and chevron pattern to help me create my collage-stamp card-front.  The PR sentiment is nestled at the bottom, with some bright yellow sequins.

you're the best

I hope you have a great weekend!  I'm posting every day for the next few days - lawn fawn inspiration week starts!  See you ♥

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! love the pattern you created on the hexagons and the faintly stamped background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly amazing!! I had just assumed that the hexagons were cut from patterned paper, but so so delighted to hear you did a Taheerah and did it the hard way, lol! I love this design so much!! My stamps just arrived today so hopefully I will be creating with them soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The patterned hexies are fantastic and I love the mix of textures with the shiny heart and the sequins.

    ReplyDelete