Friday, March 15, 2013

sweet baby girl

baby girl


Happy friday!  Just a quick little post, to show off a card I created for a recent card-making class that I taught.  The hostess is a mama-to-be, and it only made sense to cater to her already-growing baby fever :)

My own little baby snuck her tiny hand into my picture, but I thought it only made it sweeter.  A free & completely priceless prop *wink*

baby girl

I paper-pieced my little family of bears, from Mama Elephant's "nursery deco" set.

And, speaking of Mama Elephant, *this* card was chosen as one of their challenge winners.  I'm thrilled, and so happy that I'll be guest designing for them in the future.



Have a great Friday, all!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love how you've used the cute bears! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *squeal* A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!! I love the paper piecing and the colour combo, the pale pink doily ties everything together so well!

    I am really glad I ordered this set now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the softness of your card Elena! Those little bears are as sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the family of bears and that great pink doily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a sweet card, I love the colors and the beige card stock for the card, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card...adorable little hand in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, Elena! I love it!

    ReplyDelete