Monday, February 6, 2012

PTI anniversary, day 2.

Hi all!

A quick one today, with more pictures than type.  Check out the full sheet of freebie digital images to play with *here*

I chose the retro cassette tape to create a quick "welcome back" card for my hubbie (I was a superbowl widow yesterday, hee hee.)


I should get bonus points for creating my own sentiment with "simple alphabet" - those letters are TINY.


...was totally chewing bubble yum and twirling my hair while creating this card, 14 years old again...


I sparkly-heart love ya, babe!

and ps, my hubs and I have known each other since kindergarten.  I think I still have a mix tape or 2 lying around somewhere...

15 comments:

  1. Love it! Mixed tapes were pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is too cute. I love how you created your own sentiments!
    I had a few mixed tapes myself, great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and sweet story. Since kindergarten? Really? I remember mix tapes, and this is just so cute. Love the sentiment you created, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute that you've known your husband since kindergarten! Great card, Elena-- super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome!! can't believe yo u have know your husband since kindergarten! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card!! Very inventive!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB card. I love how you called the tape 'love mix'. Brings back memories thats for sure. I love the distressed background & the houndstooth, really adds the masculine feel to the card even though it's all about love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card, love your work and thanks for stopping by .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this just so cute , made me smile. Nice use of the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you made your own sentiment. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely deserve bonus points!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge brownie points babe - thanks especially for the huge plate of cookies that were waiting for me!

    Great card that can be appreciated by husbands everywhere!

    ReplyDelete