Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy birthday, mom!



I haven't updated my blog all week!  It's not that I haven't been crafting - my crafts are actually starting to eat up valuable space in the living room:  pink napkin-flowers strewn on the mantel, crepe-paper-rosette-wreaths on the shelf where the books used to be (books banished to the basement), a pirate banner on the dinner table... the list goes on, believe me!  And, to top it off, it's my mommy's 60th birthday this weekend!  Happy birthday, mom!  I can't show off any of the decos or cards created until after her Sunday-evening-party, but here's a birthday card in her honor.  Cheers!
























Supply list (all PTI, unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Background basics: newsprint, background basics: gingham, tiny treats: birthday
Ink: Bashful blue, basic grey (both SU)
Dies: turning a new leaf, buttoned up #1, beautiful blooms 2 #1
Misc: yellow tissue paper, rhinestones, doily, PTI felt

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love the soft colors and that pretty yellow flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Glad it's from me too even though I had nothing to do with the making of it...happy birthday mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    I'm really loving that paper rose!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! That paper flower is stunning and I love the doily layered behind everything. So soft & pretty. Happy Birthday to your Mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so, so pretty! I love your blog, by the way, really great stuff:)

    ReplyDelete