Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Now I know why babies love mobiles...


I set the kids loose on a pile of scrapbook papers and heart punches... a quick trip through the sewing machine gave us instant valentine's day decor.  But honestly, this little afterthought of vertically-strung hearts is my favorite.  Every time I walk by, the air makes it spin 'round.  And my fingers also make it spin.  Whimsical and fun.

ps - the carnations are slowly dying, I know.  But fresh flowers are so beautiful.  I'm not throwing these out until *someone* provides a replacement.  (Note to self:  sweetly ask the hubs to follow this blog).

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. I'm thinking of hanging Ezra by some angel wings for the duration of February...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that could work, but only if he grows out his 'fro and you strip him down to tighty-whities... also, give him a bow+arrow. Done.

    ReplyDelete